- images: 31
- views: 106
- date: 2-4-18
From a young age I have always had a passion for fashion, style and the arts. Since the beginning of 2013, I have been working as a freelance Fashion Designer based in Florida, but serving clients throughout the United States and Caribbean. I am the principal owner of Prestige Kloset LLC, a fashion styling brand that serves a variety of clientele and provides custom designed items across all fashion trends. I have had the opportunity to work within both small and large styling teams. Some of my responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Consistently delivering or exceeding targets.
- Creative briefs and expectations across a diverse range of mediums and brands.
- Lead, assistant and/or personal stylist for music artists and music videos, top-tier professionals, e-commerce, special events and fashion/talent shows local and abroad.
My dynamic styling portfolio reflects a keen eye for detail and a natural creative flair along with a wide spectrum of transferable skills, which include:
- Building long-lasting professional working relationships with new and existing clients, proven from effective communication skills and an approachable, trustworthy and positive attitude.
- Knowledge of design techniques to produce creative and commercial styling.
- Producing and managing shoots and providing styling direction.
- Organizing small and large styling teams.
- Excellent time management, delivering a high standard of work across tight deadlines, while maintaining a balanced calm work ethic.
- Knowledge of current fashion trends with an intricate sense for new trend setting styles.