- images: 49
- views: 1131
- date: 7-24-19
- NY Metro
Professional WORK EXPERIENCE
• Responsible for CAD work including creating original textiles, screens, layouts, embroideries, colorways from concept to finish.
• Work with VP Of Design/ Sales to determine prints, color story, silhouettes for all product lines.
• Shop the market to determine new seasonal trends and concepts.
• Responsible for detailing art production with trims and create tech-packs.
• Direct and mentor junior graphic designers and freelancers.
• Design of all packaging, labels, sleeves, boxes and presentations.
• Brand identity and logo development.
Resume, samples and references furnished upon Request
Pratt Institute, New York, NY BFA Graphic Design