JR. ASSOCIATE DESIGNER – Soft Dresses and Blousesviews: 0
- Assist Print Department with seasonal CADS and print repeats by fixing Sketches and filling in with print colors
- Set-up line sheets on Illustrator
- Set-up WIPS – input style numbers in Excel
- Enter styles into the WebPDM system
- Photograph and scan picture of costing Tech Packs
- Swatch and clearly label all fabric yardage for sales each market
- Assist in shipping sample line to showroom
- Maintain organized updated design boards for presentations (cut, paste, organize)
- Maintaining seasonal design books
- Assist team to ensure overseas factories and vendors are up to date with changes/ corrections.
- Communicate with the sewing room on issues with design, patterns, etc.
- Assist in research and development for trims, print and pattern
- Assist in sourcing fabric with vendors
- Degree in Fashion Design with an interest in soft dresses and blouses
- 1-2 years of experience
- Experience with the apparel design process from concept through to production
- Proficient in Excel and strong understanding of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Proficient knowledge of fabrication, with the ability to think three-dimensionally and visualize workable swatch to body concepts.
The successful candidate will enjoy competitive compensation and benefits, matching 401K, Flexible Spending Plan, Paid Time Off, casual attire and company discounts.
Kellwood is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V
THIS JOB MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE ON STYLECAREERS.COM IF IT HAS BEEN POSTED FOR MORE THAN 30 DAYS
Job title: Jr. Associate Designer – Soft Dresses and Blouses
Location: City of Industry, California