- images: 18
- views: 10609
- date: 3-10-11
Under Armour, Baltimore, MD 2010 Present
- Create design direction and lead seasonal inspiration. Oversee all aspects of the product from design inspiration to sample, including sketching, full upper and outsole tech packs, and maintaining updates on product changes with development. Present concepts to Executive Management during the initial and final Design review process along with seasonal development trips to
Asia to oversea corrections of future inline product.
Kenneth Cole Productions, New York, NY 2007 2009
Product Development Manager/Senior Designer - Create design direction and lead seasonal inspiration. Oversee all aspects of the product from design inspiration to sample, including sketching, assembling design and sketch boards, and maintaining updates on product changes. - Present to Executive Management and Merchandising staff on monthly basis. - Research market regularly for creative ideas, product awareness and pricing in order to produce a creative and competitive product. Work with sales team to follow market trend, retail habits and competitor strategies. - Ensures the timeline completion of each project and deadlines are met. - Resource new product and work with factories and agents to develop new protos and qualities and review with all partners
in footwear division. - Work with Apparel to initiate concepts through tear sheets, swatches, current prototypes, and sketches.
Anthony L&S LLC, Hasbrouck Heights, NJ 2004 2007
- Develop footwear designs for fashion urban athletics, classic athletic, utility boots and European hiker styles. - Travel to trade show in Europe to understand and follow market trends. - Worked with entry-level designers, helping evolve creative skills.
On Point Design Inc., New York, NY 2004
Design Consultant, Freelance
- Developed athletic footwear and casual sporting products from concept to final stage for Kappa, Coogi, Dada, FUBU,
Mountain Gear, Steve Madden and Polo Sport. - Created outsole technical packs and upper specifications for design projects. - Work with companies to develop new collections.
Sole City Inc., New York, NY 1999 2004
Senior Footwear Designer
- Developed concepts for brands including Avirex, Troop and U.S. Polo Association. - Collaborated with design team to create product advertisements, communicating ideas to design team and management - Traveled overseas to China, Korea, and Taiwan to work with development offices each season.
BBC Unlimited Inc, Boca Raton, FL 1997 1999
- Created and developed designs for mass market and branded companies such as Payless and Wal-Mart. - Provided direction for athletic division styles, categories and color stories. - Developed trend and marketing boards for trade shows and clients.