Juna Clothing Design Studio
- images: 18
- views: 4151
- date: 2-1-10
Are you an apparel business looking to replace your in-house staff?
Can\'t find reliable freelancers?
Do you need help starting a clothing line?
We are here to help!
We know that finding satisfactory freelancers is almost impossible and with the current economic climate most companies are looking to cut cost. Hiring us allows you to replace your entire in-house staff with a reliable and creative team and to cut cost dramatically without sacrificing quality. There are no worries about inconsistent freelancers, salaries, hiring, lay offs, benefits, etc., and working with us you send one email or make a single phone call to get the job done.
Introducing Juna Clothing, a New York City based full-service fashion design studio.
We provide flexible and affordable services to fashion companies all across the world.
We believe every company can have strong branding, creative and innovative designs, solid fits, and reliable production.
Juna Clothing offers services from initial concept through to production and beyond. Our team can take care of all your apparel business needs, including design, artwork, development, specs, fittings, sourcing, branding, PR and marketing material, graphic and web design, consulting and much more.
We have experience in Infant and Childrenswear, Womens and Menswear, Accessories, Plus Size, Maternity, Activewear, Organic and Eco-friendly, Denim and Textile Design.
We make your vision come to life, from concept to consumer.
Please feel free to contact us any time if you have any questions or would like to tell us more about your needs.
We look forward to hearing from you!
The Juna Clothing Team
Below is a list of services that we offer:
* trend research
* shopping (national and international)
* trend presentations/boards
* color trends/forecast
* source manufactures
* source trim and fabric
* source contacts (sales reps, boutiques, celebrities, etc.)
* design of garments and accessories
* hand/computer flat sketches (color / black and white)
* hand/computer illustrations (color / black and white)
* original artwork
* textile patterns and designs
* placement art and graphics (print, appliqué, embroidery, etc)
* communicating with suppliers
* product management (oversee and manage sample development and production)
* order placement
* production and product development consulting
* development of technical packages
* preparation of production packages
* production artwork sheets
* garment measurements
Graphic and Web Design:
* business cards
* letterheads and envelopes
* hang tags
* woven labels
* marketing kits and pr material
* brand image
* booth aesthetics and design
* organization of material and decoration
...and much more.
Please feel free to contact us any time if you would like to discuss what we can help you with.