- images: 8
- views: 15024
- date: 4-19-19
- All Regions
Seeking a career that offers opportunity for advancement, growth and creativity.
Fashion Design and Marketing
American Intercontinental University, Atlanta, GA.
10/2001 - Current
Fashion Designer/Interior Decorator
* Create clothing line from concept to consumer.
* Coordinated fashion shows.
* Designed costumes for exoctic dancers.
* Oversee all aspects of interior and exterior decorating.
03/2013 - Current
* Choose clothing and accessories appropriate for project in order to enhance image.
* Work on photo shoots for fashion editorials, creating outfits that will photograph well.
* Educate clients on how to make appropriate wardrobe decisions.
10/2005 - 06/2008
Assistant Floral Designer
Event Design Group
* Design prototypes and samples for floral designs.
* Maintenance of supplies, props, fixtures and linens.
* Supervise set-up and take down for special events.
09/2004 - 02/2008
Star Wholesale Decorator
* Managed floral supplies, interior, exterior and decorating elements.
* Created vignettes for exhibits.
* Organized transition of merchandise between seasons.
03/1999 - 06/2002
* Implemented improved method for price reductions and shipping.
* Established improvements within stock room merchandising standards.
* Provided superb visual display, customer service and sales support.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Leadership, management, retail buying, trend forecasting, apparel analysis, visual merchandising, marketing, advertising, inventory control,
interpreting diagrams, point of sale, financial statements, problems and
Microsoft: Word, Spreadsheet, Excel, Power Point, Access,
Outlook, Office Adobe: Illustrator, Photoshop
CAD: Fashion Design PAD System