- images: 34
- views: 1616
- date: 9-10-16
- United Kingdom, International
Currently working as a freelance designer with different apparel companies. Also, Luigi worked in Italy for fashion companies. His experience working with different clients has given him unique insights into the apparel industry, and has strengthened his versatility, and now he is able to create a wide range of collections and styles.
Besides, Luigi is collaborating with an Italian tailor, who worked with the most prestigious fashion houses, including Gucci, Zegna and Brioni. Working together to create unique garments and styles to capture the imagination of people, including evening and special occasion dresses for private clients.
• Fashion design women’s wear, able to create and manage every stages from initial concept to the
manufacturing the garments.
• Highly creative with an excellent ability in designing, drawing, painting and illustration, both by hand
• Capable to create women’s ready to wear collections including daywear, evening and special occasion wear.
• Create and manage line sheets, tech packs, technical sketches, and lookbooks
• Create fashion illustrations in different styles.
• Knowledge of colour theory and application.
• Knowledge of fabrics and trim sourcing.
• Create mood boards
• Liaising with manufactures efficiently, and provide detailed information for garments prototypes
• Research and analyse market trends
• Computer skills, including Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and Microsoft Office.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Able to work effectively on my own initiative and as a team member.
• Adaptable to contribute effectively in different work environments.
• Languages: Fluent in English and Italian, good knowledge of French, and basic Spanish.