- images: 18
- views: 1781
- date: 4-14-10
Take a look on the web site for the DETAILED SERVICES OFFERED :
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
.Strong Design Skills and eye for color in: Men\'s, Lady\'s, Accessorie\'s and Children\'s Design.
.Technical Flats, Spec Sheets & Tech Packs, Sewing and Construction and Tailoring Experience.
.Fashion Illustrations,Trend and Presentation Boards.
.Original Textiles, Embroideries,
.Ability to Pitch and Re-color Textile Prints and approve 1st strike offs and Lab-dips.
Fashion Graphics using Adobe Photoshop
Detailed Flat Sketching using Adobe Illustrator
Illustration of fashion figures
Knowledge of Costing and Specification
Approvals/Lab Dips/Strike Offs
My normal working way:
1) Trend & Colour research, sketch in colour, create line/style sheets of your product.
2) send you the line sheets to get your approval before starting to spec of the product
3) Spec individual style with measurements, note material/quality preferences (leather, wool, trims)
4) Send specs/swatch to your factory.
5) Have factory sent prototype samples to you directly
...BUT: take a look to the site for the DETAILED SERVICES
-Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
-Ability to multi-task and work independently.
-Self motivated and hardworking.
-Great colour sense and extensive knowledge of fabrics.
-Sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines.