- images: 18
- views: 949
- date: 2-17-15
In NY I had the opportunity to meet and work with high skilled artist. designers, photographers, stylists, agencies and magazines.
I have been working as Freelance Creative Direction for photo shoots (fashion editorials), concept projects and short movies.
* Produce photo shoots for fashion catalogs, e-magazines, print, look books, websites and digital media;
* Coordinated and executed all photo shoot logistics from creative conception, final retouch and promotion;
* Recruited and booked all talents: models, photographers, hair & makeup artists, wardrobe and prop stylists;
* Maintained excellent relationships with agencies and bookers while providing models with a professional and pleasant work experience;
* Overseeing the pre-production including: photoshoot organization, budget management, sourced wardrobe and accessory selection, permit locations, develop schedules and timelines, propping and location scouting;
* Successfully implement projects under tight time constraints and on budget improving the clients brand visibility.