- images: 44
- views: 70
- date: 8-18-19
- Northeast, NY Metro, Southeast, Midwest, Northwest, Southwest, Northern CA, Southern CA, Canada, International
• Highly adaptable across varying fashion levels, consumer markets, and multi-product categories.
• Recognized for a unique illustration style, a contemporary design spirit, and technical expertise.
• A considered eye for detail, a 'twist the logic' signature, and an architectural approach to cut.
• Instinctual expertise in combining creativity and commerciality, and realization of crafted, 'brand right' production-friendly product.
With a solid foundation in patternmaking and construction, my career began in Asia, matured in London and diversified in Europe. My portfolio encompasses a wide variety of creative and technical design work for globally renowned wholesale and retail brands, inclusive of 'Fast' fashion-driven collections to technical apparel, outerwear, and denim. Whether working at large scale design headquarters, in startup environments, or hands on the factory floor, I am wholly engaged in the evolution of my apparel lines and excel in finding innovative solutions through every aspect of the creative and development processes. I am passionate and committed to realizing the best product possible.
As a result of my career path, I have acquired multi-faceted design, sourcing and production experience across men's and women's product categories with a focus on and passion for outerwear, denim, and knits. Additionally, as a fashion educator, I have taught Design, Textiles, Trend and Product Development curriculum at California College of the Arts, and the Academy of Art in San Francisco.
I am authorized to work in the US, the UK, and Australia.