SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNERviews: 0
The Sr. Graphic Designer will be responsible for research, design and prototype the look and feel of both digital and non-digital products, making products more intuitive, easy to read and aesthetically competent. Experience to work with diverse platforms including Adobe Creative Cloud, Microsoft Office and UI/UX platforms. Provides 2D and 3D visualizations and Computer Aided Design and Building Information Modeling at a planning level (CAD/BIM) to support the overall design and development teams. Perform intelligence product formatting and presentation support, and apply technical expertise and support to portray, publish, and share the critical layers of project data and key analysis. Ability to quickly grasp the major concepts underlying each effort and craft into and translate into a physical application – whether it’s digital presentations, printed booklets, or enviornmental graphics and signage. Ability to present and explain process utilizing relevant real estate language with an expertise in copywriting.
Who You Are:
- Creates an environment of excellence by setting high standards for measuring success
- Has a clear view of how the different abilities, background and cultures of team embers work together to create a collaborative environment and deliver results
- Demonstrates comfort in flexing all communication styles and establishes positive interpersonal relationships at all levels
- Can easily adapt to changes and can effectively approach issues and identify opportunities from a unique perspective
You Also Have:
- 10 years of Graphic Design related experience with knowledge of architecture, planning and real estate development
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Program Expertise: Microsoft Office (Word/PowerPoint), Revit (BIM), Enscape (Rendering), Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop, After Effects and Premiere)
- Experience in UI/UX design and animations is an asset
- Environmental Graphics experience is an asset
As The Senior Graphic Designer, You Will:
- Create presentation decks (PowerPoint, InDesign and Web) to allow the Physical Filter to represent and cultivate the Streetworks art of storytelling in both 2D and 3D formats including still and animated presentations and video
- Maintain and edit project presentations, animations and renderings
- Develop innovative concepts and stay up to date with key visualization trends while embodying the classic methodologies of graphic representation
- Research and create information packages to convey information from real estate development to municipalities and investors
- Support Phyiscal Filter while collaborating with other filters in their respective efforts
- Constant coordination of content and data as it’s iterated in a fast-paced real estate development context
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner-operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital, to corporate
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental)
- An amazing employee discount
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.
THIS JOB MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE ON STYLECAREERS.COM IF IT HAS BEEN POSTED FOR MORE THAN 30 DAYS
Job Title: SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Organization: Hudson’s Bay Company
Location: New York, NY