PRINT DESIGNERviews: 0
Veronica Beard is an elevated American ready-to-wear brand that strikes the balance between cool and classic. The brand provides a modern perspective on iconic wardrobe pieces and delivers a lifestyle offering that has expanded to include jeans and shoes. Thoughtfully designed with feminine silhouettes and refined tailoring, the collection is intuitively built for real life – empowering her from day to night, work to weekend, and everywhere in between.
Veronica Beard is seeking a passionate and creative print designer/colorist to join our team. The role will work closely with the Design and Fabric teams to develop seasonal prints, plaids, stripes, and surface designs. The role reports directly to the Design Director and is based in our NYC office.
- Work with the design and fabric teams to develop original prints and original pattern designs.
- Design new prints using various mediums such as paint, hand, and CAD programs
- Recolor, color separate, and create repeats for both original and studio prints
- Oversee consistency in color standards and color pitch sheets across fabric and prints within each season
- Review strike offs and the timely execution of all prints
- 6+ years of print experience
- strong painting, hand and computer sketching ability
- Must be proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Excellent eye for color and detail
- Must be driven and able to work in a fast-paced environment
THIS JOB MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE ON STYLECAREERS.COM IF IT HAS BEEN POSTED FOR MORE THAN 30 DAYS
Job Title: Print Designer
Organization: Veronica Beard
Location: New York, NY