- images: 9
- views: 11706
- date: 8-25-10
Proven success in designing fashion footwear and building lines with high sales power.
Extended knowledge of mens, womens and kids footwear constructions, product development and manufacturing techniques.
Acknowledged team leader with communication, time-management and organizational skills.
Excellent liaising with clients and overseas factories.
Technical and creative abilities:
Strong fashion and trend forecasting relevant to market and brand identity.
Excellent hand sketching: with call outs and specifications.
Strong pattern making knowledge.
Sample development: upper pattern / last / outsole / heel / hardware design and correcting.
Fit testing and final sample approvals.
Photoshop, Illustrator, Microsoft Office.
Fluent in Italian, Serbian and a good working knowledge of the Spanish.
January 2009 to Present Head Designer, at Anthony L&S / Togast, NYC.
Brands: Levis Footwear / Cadillac Footwear / Heelys Kids / Baby Phat Athletics.
- Responsible for all trend research, design and development.
- Daily communication and travel to overseas offices to guarantee all development and execution details from concept sketches to final sample approval.
- Regular domestic and international travel for research shopping.
2006 to 2009 Head Designer, at Vida Shoes International NYC.
Baby Phat Womens Dress Collection
- Responsible for all womens footwear trend research, design and development.
- Regular domestic and international travel to tradeshows, overseas development facilities and product presentations to buyers.
2005 to 2006 - Charles David, LA.
Footwear Designer & Consultant: Responsible for hand sketching, specifications and product development. Regular travel between production facilities in China and Spain.
2004 to 2005 Footwear Designer, at Uptodate - by Daniel Mazzotti, Italy
Responsible for designing and developing collections for brands such as Charles David, Charles by Charles David, Exchange by Charles David, Dr Scholl. Regular travel to factories and suppliers in China and Italy.
2001 to 2004 Freelance Footwear Design Consultant, Italy
- ARS, Italy - World\'s largest footwear publishing company. Responsible for designing trend relevant products for hardcopy publications and tradeshows.
- Esprit, Italy - Responsible for research, design and development of the womens casual and athletics line.
- Mac 2000 and Trend - Internship.
2001 - Awarded 2nd prize: Competition for Young Shoe Designers, by Salvatore Ferragamo, Italy.
1998 - Black belt in Karate: National Karate Champion of Italy.
- 2004 Graduated: \'Polimoda\', Florence, Italy, full time three years course \'Design & Marketing for Footwear\'.
- 2001 Graduated: \'Ars Sutoria\', Milan, full time one year course \'Footwear Designer\', grade 9.5 out of 10.
- 2000 Graduated: \'San Colombano\' Florence, Italy, one year course \'Designer and Footwear Technician.