- images: 1
- views: 4577
- date: 8-31-12
Representative of my accomplishments are the following:
Professional and corporate analysis to indentify S.W.O.T (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats) at any company regardless the industry.
- Identified opportunities for business expansion based on regional tastes and consumer preferences including introducing product lines, forging distribution partnerships and initiative licensing agreements.
- Penetrated new markets in North America, South America, Central America, Asia (Japan, and South East Asia) on behalf of a Canadian menswear company that has driven exponential growth and generated millions of dollars in revenues and projected revenues.
- Responsible for defining and implementing the commercial strategy for Southern Hemisphere, as well as overseeing the retail, travel retail, and wholesale businesses in the territory for: Calvin Klein Jeans, CKJ Accessories, ck, ck Accessories, Calvin Klein Kids, Calvin Klein Underwear, and Calvin Klein Swimwear.
- Orchestrated turnarounds of underperforming operations for an international textile/apparel/accessories companies that included generated revenues between $5 to 25M in Latam, Canada, and other markets.
- Forged relationships with international Travel Retail and Duty Free corporations across the globe.
- Forged relationships with major textile-fashion corporations in Europe, LatAm, and Japan, including close relationships at high management levels with the most recognised Department Stores in Asia/Europe/LatAm, as well as others corporations in the textile-fashion-apparel fields across the globe.