- images: 11
- views: 5859
- date: 9-20-17
Access Softek-Berkeley, Ca. Jan 2011-May 2016
Created tutorial videos for Financial Institutions who use our mobile banking solution; includes working with our communications department to develop custom scripts, source voice talent, music, stock images, and screen capture footage using iPhone and Android emulators.
• Managing communications between Financial Institution’s marketing department and Access Softek’s phone developers to create custom videos detailing the FI mobile app.
• Building extensive video library of stock images, animation clips and audio for future projects.
Owner- San Francisco, CA
Aug 2008- Dec 2011
Development of custom made corsets with custom made prints on a range of natural woven fabrics such as silk or cotton. Followed trends, and marketed to Bay Area fashion appeal.
• Worked with clients to choose artistic images on the fabric they wished, to create their one of a kind corset.
• Bound corsets also commissioned and promoted local artists for a percentage of sales to the artist.
Flair- Foster City, CA. Jun 2007- Jun 2008
Designed the Flair spring and fall fashion line.
• Created spec/sale sheets in Illustrator CS3, designed around brand and color needs, maintained Flair’s style while introducing creative new looks.
• Worked as a sales representative during the Fashion trade shows in San Francisco and New York City.
• Traveled to Shanghai, China to meet with manufacturers for line development, attended the Hong Kong fashion trade show as a buyer, and developed a broader understanding of the fashion industry and over seas manufacturing.
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
B.S. Apparel Design
Art institute of Portland, OR Oct 2001-May 2005
• Film/video production
• Costume/fashion design
• Adobe editing suite
• Final Cut Pro
Affiliations and interests
• Co-founder of SURF non-profit.
Humanitarian aid for Syrian refugees
• California Away Team- political campaign volunteers