- images: 48
- views: 15178
- date: 4-16-23
- NY Metro
• Create graphics for screenprints, printed repeats, appliqués and embroideries, from concept to production.
• Strongest assets include cute and unique characters, fun motifs and clever wordplay
• Seasonally research, develop and present emerging graphic trends to brand teams.
• Collaborate with designers and merchandisers to meet seasonal business objectives while managing deadlines in accordance with retail seasonal calendars.
• Develop and execute clear and detailed technical packs.
• Render 3D line plan presentations utilizing Browzwear Lotta software
• Contribute to branding projects, including hangtag & label design and showroom & presentation graphics.
GARAN INC, Graphic Artist, 2016-2022
Newborn, Infant and Layette, both boy and girl
Garanimals brand, Walmart.
BABIES-R-US, Graphic Artist, 2012-2016
Infant and Toddler boys
Koala Kids brand
BABY TOGS, INC, Senior Graphic Artist, 1992-2011.
Newborn, Infant, Layette, Toddler boys
Baby Togs and BT Kids brands plus private label programs;
for Macy’s, JCPenney, Walmart, Kmart, Target
Responsible for Dr. Seuss licensing program for boy and girl newborn through toddler, including sleepwear. Created graphics; determined color and theme assortments.
OTHER RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
• Illustrator and occasional Author of over 15 children’s picture books
• Parsons School of Design; former instructor of children’s book illustration and writing
• Member of the Rutgers University Council on Children’s Literature; sixteen-time co-chair of their annual One-on-One Plus writers and illustrators conference.
Adobe Illustrator; Adobe Photoshop; Browzwear Lotta
BFA, Parsons School of Design