- images: 47
- views: 206
- date: 3-19-21
- NY Metro, United Kingdom
If you are seeking a creative and multitalented associate designer with solid experience in concept to creation, developing highly successful original silhouettes, along with original print designs I encourage you to view my attached resume.
In addition you will find upon reviewing my resume that my previous experience includes serving as Design Associate for A• Lynn Designs and Basic Resources. I am also skilled in trend research, Fabric R&D, illustration, and collection cultivation. You will also note a proven ability to collaborate effectively with design teams and, prioritize projects efficiently.
My resume is enclosed for your review; highlights include:
• Contributes new Ready-To-Wear silhouettes while adhering to the unique sizeology developed by the Founder of A•Lynn Designs.
• Provides drapes for factory use, of understanding garment construction.
• Drove improvement within communication throughout each design season.
• Demonstrated exceptional communication skills while delivering seasonal Textile and Color Trends presentation with Design Director.
• Secured 2 accounts with innovative design concepts.
It would be a pleasure to learn more about your needs on your team and I would welcome the chance to provide further insight into my talents, attributes, and track record of success. Thank you for considering my candidacy for this position. I hope to hear from you soon to schedule an interview.