- images: 18
- views: 4631
- date: 5-5-21
Great intuition of forecasting and integrating
current trends into brand specific design concepts;
Expert hand and computer sketching,
technical drawing and rendering skills;
Experience in multitasking, performing under pressure to meet deadlines;
Loyal, resourceful & dedicated team player
Over the years of work some of my responsibilities included:
- awareness of the current trends in fashion and trade magazines, researching online style sites and stores for inspiration;
- forecasting, following and understanding trends; (including attending trend presentations);
- interpreting trends for the brand look, taking into consideration direction given by design team;
- working alongside buyers providing creative input, concepts & designs for variety of brands on both branded and private labels;
- collaborating with design directors, clients and vendors on all aspects of design and production;
- awareness of new techniques in the marketplace by research, communication with the vendors and attending vendor presentations, special events, etc.
- making creative and high quality product presentation boards for buyers;
- designing affordable, classic, sophisticated jewelry groups (social, casual, cross-shop, etc.)
- collaborating with merchandising and product development teams, communicating with
- close inspection of all samples for look, execution, etc.
- comments, redesigns, revisions;
- managing and supervising additional freelance help.
I live and work in New York City. Since I am planning to relocate in the future I am looking for more opportunities to work remotely, via internet.
Ann Taylor Jewelry and Gifting
Ann Taylor Bridal
Carolina Herrera Jewelry
Crimzon Rose International:
Victoria's Secret Gifting