DESIGN ASSISTANT – Sleepwear & Intimatesviews: 0
MGT Industries, an established women’s apparel company in sleepwear and intimates, is looking for a full-time design assistant to join our brand’s design & development team. This role integrates the full design process, from concept to production, where you will be working closely with our brand’s designers and merchandisers.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES will include;
- Multi-tasking and working in fast paced environment.
- Creating Tech packs and CADs, lace and artwork graphics
- Assisting in design presentations and research – mock up samples, materials and trims, trend boards
- Working cross functionally with Tech Design, Production, Merchandising team and external vendors
- Attending fit sessions and working on fit and revisions.
- Review lab dips, strike offs and sample submits’.
QUALIFICATIONS and skills needed:
- Associates Degree, or equivalent, in Apparel/ Fashion Design.
- Must have strong Illustrator & Photoshop skills, some basic Excel.
- A keen eye for color, trend, and construction.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organized and detail oriented.
- An understanding of the design process and knowledge of at least basic garment construction.
- Able to prioritize workload and multitask.
- A Positive, can-do attitude is a must!
THIS JOB MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE ON STYLECAREERS.COM IF IT HAS BEEN POSTED FOR MORE THAN 30 DAYS
Job Title: Design Assistant – Sleepwear & Intimates
Organization: MGT Industries, Inc
Location: Los Angeles, CA