Denim Designer / Senior Designer – Young Contemporary lineviews: 0
Denim designer for Young Contemporary line
Well developed young contemporary company seeks enthusiastic, motivated, detail-oriented and organized designer for denim.
Job responsibilities and duties:
- Designer will work close with CEO, merchandiser and sales manager on every aspect of developing collections.
- Conduct market research to identify new fashion trends in the industry and possess the versatility to come up with product ideas, ensure products suitable for target customers, help company maintain a competitive edge in the industry
- Present story, mood, color boards every season
- Collaborate with team members to select seasonal themes
- Familiar use of fabrics and trims, design sketches and development packages.
- Have great attention to detail and manage design process from conception to final styling and fitting
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Denim design, 5 years (Must)
- Fashion design, 5 years (Preferred)
- Garment construction, 5 years (Preferred)
- Strong computer skills in Illustrator, Photoshop
- Available to oversea travel for research and product development
- Good communication skills
Salary: $83,200-$150,000+ DOE.