ASSOCIATE DESIGNER – Women’s / Luxury RTWviews: 0
HUGO BOSS is looking for a associate designer for women’s RTW
What you can expect:
- Provides strong visual research and create seasonal mood boards.
- Responsible for studying domestic markets and luxury brands in order to identify new trends, silhouettes, fabrics, techniques, etc.
- Assists in ensuring that product is consistent with market trends as well as business strategy.
- Initiate original design sketches and technical specs for assigned styles following the approval from Design Director/Creative Director.
- Works cross-functionally with sample makers, pattern makers and PD to ensure samples are produced on a timely basis.
- Creates technical sketches for production styles.
- Liaise with suppliers.
- Develops print and embroideries layouts.
- Assists in trim developments.
- Oversee research, vintage and fitting photo library.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Excel.
- Bachelor degree in Design or a related field.
- 2-4 years’ experience in women’s fashion/ luxury RTW preferred
- Ability to sketch both technical drawings and freeform renderings
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to handle multiple priorities, quickly and efficiently, with tight deadlines.
- Team player with strong communication and organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact with a diverse group at all levels.
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail and follow-up.
- Sensitivity to strict schedules and flexible to make changes within tight deadlines
- Dynamic Work Environment
THIS JOB MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE ON STYLECAREERS.COM IF IT HAS BEEN POSTED FOR MORE THAN 30 DAYS
JOB TITLE: SR GRAPHIC DESIGNER – MARKETING
ORGANIZATION: ANN INC.
LOCATION: NEW YORK, NEW YORK