Textile Print CAD Designerviews: 0
- Work with CAD systems, creating, modifying, and releasing design drawings for use by design department.
- Work from drawings, sketches or scanned images to accurately reflect the specifications.
- Follow up and coordinate all ongoing projects in order to meet stated deadlines.
- Repeat, color separation & color way expertise.
- Create Mood board presentations as required.
- Performs additional duties and assignments, as requested by Design.
- Degree from a recognized CAD training facility with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in CAD design and systems. Any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Technical skill proficiency using Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, required. AVA CAD CAM experience preferred, training will be provided.
- Technical skill proficiency using Microsoft Office software applications, required
- Must be able to modify existing artwork to create new designs as well as create original art from inspiration in a timely fashion, that meet internal standards.
- Moderate, Better and Contemporary customer intimacy that relates to the Kellwood Dress Brands.
- Self-motivation with a strong sense of personal accountability
- Strong customer service orientation combined with the highest quality assurance standards
- Ability to work under pressure in an environment of constant shifting priorities and deadlines
- Ability to deal with rapidly changing organizational issues and anticipate/forecast customer demand
- Exemplary interpersonal skills, effective written and verbal communication
- Detail orientation, strong self-motivation and creative problem-solving abilities
The successful candidate will enjoy competitive compensation and benefits, matching 401K, Flexible Spending Plan, Paid Time Off, casual attire and company discounts.
Kellwood is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V
THIS JOB MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE ON STYLECAREERS.COM IF IT HAS BEEN POSTED FOR MORE THAN 30 DAYS
Textile Print CAD Designer
Location: City of Industry, California