SR GRAPHIC DESIGNER – Marketingviews: 0
ascena retail group, inc. is a leading national specialty retailer offering apparel, shoes, and accessories for women under the Premium Fashion segment (Ann Taylor, LOFT, and Lou & Grey), Value Fashion segment (maurices and dressbarn), Plus Fashion segment (Lane Bryant and Catherines), and for tween girls under the Kids Fashion segment (Justice). ascena retail group, inc. operates ecommerce websites and approximately 4,800 stores throughout the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico.Ready to apply? We currently have an opportunity for a Sr Graphic Designer, Ann Taylor to join our team located at our Times Square Tower-ANN-New York, NY 10036.
Position Overview: Senior Graphic Designer
About the Brand:
Founded in 1954. Based in New York, New York. Ann Taylor began with a vision in 1954: to dress the modern American woman. As she’s evolved, so have we, staying one step ahead to bring her a wardrobe of possibilities. She lives a rich and varied life, and we strive to bring her thoughtful style options for big days and everydays. With a sophisticated, feminine approach to modern essentials, we promise to give her the inspiration and confidence she needs to do what she loves.
About the Position:
The Senior Designer at Ann Taylor will be responsible for bringing the brand to life through the creation of marketing assets across all channels including email, digital marketing, print collateral, and in-store signage. In collaboration with the Design Director, the Senior Designer will ensure all marketing pushes the brand forward while accomplishing marketing aims. Successful candidates must be able to work independently and also as part of a team. The ideal candidate will be highly collaborative and have experience working cross functionally with marketing, editorial, and production teams. Must be able to work with strong attention to detail while under pressure and within deadlines. Must have an unrelenting positive spirit and “can-do” attitude.
- Conceptualize and design daily editorial and promotional emails
- Creation of site and digital media assets, social media, direct mail, in-store signage, and special events
- Execute creative work from concept to final execution
- Collaborate with cross functional partners to ensure marketing assets meet business goals
- Bachelors degree in Graphic Design or related field
- 5-7 years of experience designing for an in-house creative team or agency
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite; Very comfortable working in Mac OS X.
- Excellent organizational and file management skills
- Comfortable working on digital projects as well as print projects
- Ability to multi task, maintain deadlines, and to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills in person and in writing
- Ability to problem solve (i.e. communicate problems when they arise in a calm and clear manner and recommend a solution)
- Ability to adapt to changing workflows and processes
- Hands-on skills such as comping for presentations a plus
Equal Employment Opportunity
The Company is committed to hiring and developing the most qualified people at all levels. It is our policy in all personnel actions to ensure that all associates and potential associates are evaluated on the basis of qualifications and ability without regard to sex (including pregnancy), race, color, national origin, religion, age, disability that can reasonably be accommodated without undue hardship, genetic information, military status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected classification under federal, state, or local law. We do not discriminate in any of our employment policies and practices. All associates are expected to follow these principles in all relationships with other associates, applicants, or others with whom we do business.
THIS JOB MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE ON STYLECAREERS.COM IF IT HAS BEEN POSTED FOR MORE THAN 30 DAYS
Job Title: Sr Graphic Designer – Marketing
Organization: ANN INC.
Location: New York, New York