Product Designers – BAGSviews: 0
NOW HIRING: BAG DESIGNERS
If you’re ready to take a step forward, work for a growing privately held company where you can make an impact, then United States Luggage Company is where you want to be! We are currently searching for Product Designers as both of our brands are expanding; Solo New York and Briggs & Riley.
This is what you’ll do:
The ideal candidate will have the opportunity to facilitate all aspects of the design and product development process, from the initial creative concepts through final production specs, ensuring the brand’s design principles.
- Be responsible for the entire design process of soft goods: backpacks, casual duffels & travel accessories.
- Push the boundaries of creative deliverables while demonstrating technical and artistic skills throughout the development process.
- Develop product renderings & presentations.
- Creating product specification drawings for manufacturing of soft goods and hardware.
- Partner with cross functional team members in Design, Development and Marketing groups to ensure design commerciality, adherence to price points and product prototyping timelines.
We are looking for a team player with these key attributes:
- Degree in Industrial Design, Accessory Design or Product Design.
- Must have a deep knowledge of design techniques and processes with a minimum of 5 years design experience designing and developing bags.
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and MS Office Software.
- Concept development & sketching (CAD and freehand).
- Experience traveling to Asia and working with factories and suppliers.
- Ability to illustrate bag renderings and communicate design spec details and changes both written and verbal.
- Ability to design into targeted price points.
- Highly adaptable, extremely organized and an excellent communicator.
- Ability to facilitate multitasking in a fast-paced environment.
Travel: 10% International and Domestic
Position type: Full-time, in office Monday – Friday
Relocation assistance available
Please send your resume and portfolio displaying your top accomplishments in these areas. We look forward to hearing from you.
THIS JOB MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE ON STYLECAREERS.COM IF IT HAS BEEN POSTED FOR MORE THAN 30 DAYS
Job Title: Graphic Designer – Girls / Tweens 7-16
Location: New York