- images: 18
- views: 739
- date: 6-21-12
She is a skilled, confident team player who brings a sense of fun and enjoyment to her work, whilst maintaining an ambitious and passionate focus.
- Self motivated, with a strong work ethic
- Extremely well organised, with a reliable and mature approach
- Proactive and tenacious individual who works efficiently under pressure
- Demonstrates great initiative and creativity
- A focused leader, with an honest, respectful and collaborative style
- Positive and enthusiastic influence when working in a team environment
- Keen to learn and develop new skills
- Highly skilled in the application of Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator software programmes
- Experienced in putting together tech packs in industry
- Skilled and competent operator of hand, domestic and industrial knitting machines
- Proficient and intuitive pattern cutting skills in woven and knitted garments
- Strong understanding of garment construction
- Skilled in hand illustration and technical drawings
- Considerable understanding of domestic and industrial sewing machines
- Chosen to show my Graduate Collection at Graduate Fashion Week 2012.
- Top marks of the year for the last two design projects - January 2012
- Garments and design work displayed in Brooks Brothers, Regent Street, London during London Fashion Week September 2011
- Finalist for the Topman LTD competition June 2011
- Winner of the Brooks Brothers 2011 Summer Internship in New York April 2011
- Top five in year for the Banana Republic design project March 2011
- Selected for internship with French Connection January 2011
- Achieved one of the top five marks in the country for textiles A-level 2008
- School awards in business studies, art and textiles - 2008
Example of experience:
Paid Internship with Brooks Brother in New York.
Assisting the design team with computer design work. Styled for and helped to organize the photo shoot for Brooks Brothers Holiday 2011 catalogue. Organized one to one meeting with merchants. Researched for their Menswear Resort 2013 Collection, working on the colour story, consumer trend and fabric development. Designed a range of outwear garments for the \'University\' line, with tech packs, to be put into production in Spring 2013 and sold globally.