- views: 2447
- date: 10-10-19
- Southern CA
I have had the opportunity to be part of very successful businesses within some of the world’s most well-known and profitable brands - Fabletics, Beyond Yoga, Roxy, and Manduka. My most recent corporate position has allowed me to thrive as a designer where I designed and managed 8 complete seasons of Active/Yoga apparel.
My almost fifteen years of experience in the design and fashion industry has taken me to New York City, Chicago, Columbus, and to southern California where I currently work from my design studio in Marina Del Rey. I am an accomplished women’s apparel designer having trained at Columbus College of Art & Design, and I’ve showcased my work in a number of fashion show events including Cleveland Fashion Week. I work mostly in the performance, swimwear, sportswear, evening-wear, and couture bridal markets. Additionally, my work has been published in multiple fashion and fitness magazines, as well as been showcased on WGSN and the Today Show.
I love living in southern California. I draw a lot of my inspiration from my love for the ocean and being outdoors. Some of my weekly activities include road cycling, runs on the beach, beach volleyball and yoga.
Here's what I can offer your business...
- A business minded approach to design and merchandising
- In depth knowledge of the activewear market and competitors
- Quality fabric selections and recommendations
- Dedication and a deep passion for creating quality apparel
- Professionalism with a detailed description of services
- Full transparency and clear communication throughout entire process
- One-of-a-kind designs
- 10 years of fabric and construction knowledge, including sustainable materials
- A wide network of resources including fabric mills, manufacturers, and print vendors