- images: 55
- views: 662
- date: 7-2-17
- NY Metro
518 West 111 Street, Apt.52, New York, NY 10025
(212) 665-0839 home, (646)576-0640 cell
Summary of Qualifications • Strong hand sketching abilities and excellent computer skills.
• Creative, energetic hard worker. Aware of market trends.
• Very organized, able to work in a fast paced environment.
• Great style and color sense, able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Work well within team environment as well as independently.
• Proficient in Adobe Illustrator CS6 and Adobe Photoshop CS6.
1/2016 - present
Earl Jean, Senior Designer
. Strong hand sketching abilities and excellent computer skills.
Design Missy and Junior Woven, Cut and Sew Knit tops from concept to final product. Responsible for managing entire product design process including market research, mood board creation, designing, sketching, spacing and fit. Responsible for researching global markets in order to identify new trends, silhouettes, techniques etc. Actively participated in the conceptual development of innovative and directional product line
JJ Basics LLC, Associate Designer
. Design Missy, Junior and Girl’s Woven, Cut and Sew Knits and Sweaters
. Develop line concepts.
. Design research, including competitive analysis;
pull fabrics/yarns, develop concepts, assemble presentation boards for meetings, prepare mock-ups, color-ups, inspirational photos.
. Create illustrator sketches/CADs and prepare tech packs.
. Manage sample fit and approval.
1/2013 – 5/2014
Zelouf International Corp., Artist
. Print development, communicating with oversea mills for print
development from start to finish. New base fabric research for
Galina’s Tayloring Inc., Freelance Designer
• Managed alteration and fitting of wedding gowns and evening dresses.
• Maintained and organized showroom and fabric library.
Long Street Industries, Assistant Head Designer
• Designed girl’s sportswear (4-6, 7-16).
• Completed tech-packs with all details for garment construction and specs.
• Performed CAD work using Illustrator and Photoshop.
FAO Schwarz, New York, NY, Display Artist
• Created store windows and section displays.
Education BA/MA in Fashion Design
St. Petersburg Institute Of Technology, St. Petersburg, Russia
• Designed and supervised production of women’s clothing for fashion shows.
Manhattan School Of Computer Technology, New York, NY
• Major: Illustration.
• Courses in computer graphics, computer as a design tool.
Fashion Institute of Technology, New York, NY
• Advanced classes for Illustrator CS6
Summer semester 2014