- images: 34
- views: 316
- date: 2-21-19
- NY Metro
As a fashion designer with 7+ of directly relevant experience in knitwear and sweaters, I design a big variety of Fully fashion sweaters, skirts, jackets and knit dresses a year. I’ve always been innovative and Constantly experiment new stitches, knits & pattern Techniques, including also various Jacquard designs.
I have been fortunate enough to have a lot of exposure to vendors and manufacturers in China, so my sourcing abilities are extremely good. I also have intermediate fashion-focused Mandarin skills.
I am highly computer literate with a broad knowledge of various popular software programs used in the apparel industry, including: Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Microsoft Excel, PLM/PDM, have used Gerber Accumark in the past, and can Sketch, Illustrate and grade by hand.
In DesignBox, which I Co-Founded in 2015 abled me to build a vast network of contacts, factories and vendors in China. Working with private clients across the U.S., U.K., and Asia, I bring unique and innovative design concepts to market in pair with the Creative Director, CEO or solo. I also able my clients to make production of their designs with small minimums and competitive prices with my network of factories.
•High taste level and a great color sense. Trend and color analysis.
• Strong textile knowledge in knits and wovens. Fabrics, fibers/content, dyes/finishes, surface design, knits (gauges, stitches).
• Able to interpret fashion trends into new exciting contemporary and sellable designs for target consumer in conjunction with the style of the label.
• Photoshop & Illustrator as well as several CAD programs
• Brand building, working within tight budgets and contracts
• Concept development
• Textile design and Surface design
• Technical Design and Factory production
• Product development and troubleshooting Production