GRAPHIC DESIGNER – Home Textilesviews: 0
We are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced Graphic Designer to Lead our design team in the creation of design, production files and marketing materials for our home furnishings (home décor) company. The Graphic Designer position is full-time in our Cresskill, NJ office. Laural Home is a home décor company with over 40 years of experience. We specialize in bedding, bath, decorative pillows, window curtains, rugs, and pet beds. You would be spear heading our design department in all aspects of the production process, including working with our overseas vendors for sampling, production, color approvals and organizing orders. Our process starts by selecting art from our base of talented artists and studios from around the world.
Qualifications for Graphic Designer – Home Textiles:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficient in Photoshop and Illustrator
- 2-4 years minimum of design
- Detailed-oriented with great writing skills
- Interest in Home Textiles or Fashion a must
- Ability to effectively communicate with our overseas factories.
- Please only apply if you are able to work in Cresskill, NJ. (Please note this is a full-time position where you will be required to commute and work in the office.)
- Experience with Shopify our web-based platform is a plus!
Job Duties, Graphic Designer:
- The Graphic Designer will participate in and oversee the execution of all art images to meet production specifications and standards using Photoshop and Illustrator (for bedding, bath, decorative pillows, rugs, and pet beds)
- The main goal of our Graphic Design team is to ensure our products successfully go live on our e-commerce store and other retailers, i.e. Wayfair, Amazon, Overstock, JCP, BBB etc.
- Managing our retailer’s online business is also required, this includes loading our product onto their web portals, creating copy, confirming product details are correct and uploading the final product images to their portals.
- Overseeing our small team of dedicated graphic artists.
- Make design presentations to retail customers.
- Create original Packaging.
- Create eye catching and innovative banners for our web site
- Implementation of Facebook, Google and Instagram ads and content.
- Assist in the creating of interesting, theme-oriented blog.
Please only apply if you have interest in home textiles and fashion as well as the necessary Photoshop, Illustrator and design experience for this position. This Graphic Designer Position offers a salary based on experience. We work in a casual environment as a collective team. Our Airedale Terrier, “Tucker” often graces the office with his presence, hope you like dogs! Please send the following:
- Applicants that include links to their portfolio will receive priority consideration.
- References will be required at a later date.
Job Type: Full-time
- Graphic Design: 2 years
- Cresskill, NJ
Salary based on industry experience.
***CLICK HERE TO APPLY***
THIS JOB MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE ON STYLECAREERS.COM IF IT HAS BEEN POSTED FOR MORE THAN 30 DAYS
Job Title: Graphic Designer – Home Textiles
Organization: Laural Home
Location: Cresskill, New Jersey