GRAPHIC DESIGNER – Girls / Tween 7-16views: 0
Well known Private Label Childrens brand has an opening for a CAD/Graphic Designer focusing on girls 7-16. Juniors experience preferred. Position reports to Design Director. This position is for Epic Threads for Macy’s.
- Responsible for creation of all original art for 7-16 range including graphics, prints, yarndyes, embroideries
- Compile seasonal market trend research for graphics and prints including how to make them applicable to brand aesthetic
- Custom Print Development including practical ability to put items into repeat, reduce colors, etc.
- Scanning and cleaning prints, re-colorings, color matching, graphics, repeats, texture mapping and palette building.
- Excellent Eye for Technical Detail and creating production artwork
- Maintaining and tracking all artwork developed within CAD department.
- Drive art and graphic direction as it relates to concept and create graphic and print boards for monthly deliveries
- Keep up to date on international trends in color and print design.
- Have a strong eye for detail and technique to build variety across packages
- 3 – 5 years’ experience with Adobe suite in a high volume, detail oriented studio, or fashion company.
- Excellent color matching skills.
- Working knowledge of the latest releases of Photoshop and Illustrator as they relate to digital surface design.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet deadlines.
- Fluent with advanced features such as texture mapping and knit design.
THIS JOB MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE ON STYLECAREERS.COM IF IT HAS BEEN POSTED FOR MORE THAN 30 DAYS
Job Title: Graphic Designer – Girls / Tweens 7-16
Location: New York