GRAPHIC DESIGNER – Childrenswearviews: 0
We are a high volume character licensed kids clothing company looking for a graphic designer for apparel ages 2-20.
- Create artwork from licensors style guides for T-shirts, sportswear etc.
- Create graphics for screen prints, embroidered and other fashion elements.
- Create CADS and sketches with multiple color options
- Work with sales director on day to day projects
- Product development for boys and girls
- Maintaining art library
- Must be proficient Adobe creative suite, primarily Illustrator and Photoshop
- Must be able to communicate effectively and work as part of a team
- Knowledge of PLM or comparable system
- Must have a positive attitude
Founded in 1989, Isaac Morris ltd has developed its busines to be become a leader in the apparel market. For over 20 years, iml has serviced retailers with top notch quality, art, and execution which has made us one of the top licensed apparel manufacturers in the industry! Specialized in juniors, men’s, boy’s, and girl’s clothing, iml’s distribution ranges from specialty stores, department stores, the mass market catering to each one in a unique way to service their needs properly. Based out of nyc with an in-house licensing art team, iml is committed to representing each of their properties with some of the industry’s best artwork along with the latest trends.
THIS JOB MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE ON STYLECAREERS.COM IF IT HAS BEEN POSTED FOR MORE THAN 30 DAYS
GRAPHIC DESIGNER – Childrenswear
Organization: Isaac Morris llc
Location: New York, New York