Dress Designers – All levelsviews: 0
Fulltime and freelance Dress Designers needed- All levels. Contemporary experience preferred.
Will partner with Head Designer to create sketches and product prototypes throughout the conceptual design process designing both day and social dresses.
- Create new styles with overseas factories through basic design tech packs.
- Be able to fabricate sketches in appropriate fabrics.
- Track and coordination overseas sample development.
- Complete design Cost Cards for production development process. (basic design information, fabric, lining, zipper type and additional trim for the factory for pricing)
- Work with Head Designer and production to approve fabric, trims and print strike offs.
- Collaborate and help to source fabrics that meet pricing needs for multiple categories.
- Help with board presentations for licensing partners if needed.
- Pull colors so that assistants can make color cards for meetings.
- Make sure showroom is organized and looks good on a weekly basis.
- Manage the dressing and photographing of models during showroom appointments.
- Help with final hand off to production after we receive buys from sales.
To be considered please send resume and online portfolio.
PLEASE NOTE: You will be prompted to upload images (JPG or GIF format) after submitting your application.
THIS JOB MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE ON STYLECAREERS.COM IF IT HAS BEEN POSTED FOR MORE THAN 30 DAYS
Job Title: Dress Designers – All levels
Organization: The Agency Worx
Location: New York, New York