Designer – Graphic/CAD – Home Fashionviews: 0
Candidates with experience in plush-toys, bedding, kitchen, license goods, or accessories are highly desirable.
- Minimum of 2 years of professional graphic design experience
- Experience in one or more of the following areas is highly desirable – plush-toys, – bedding – kitchen – decors, – accessories – Kids, Tweens, or Teens products – license field (with licensors such as Disney, Nickelodeon, Sesame Street, WB, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and CAD.
- Writing detailed product specifications. Good written and verbal communication skills
- Team Player
- Strong presentation and organizational skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills. (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Detail oriented and self-motivated
- Hands-on ability to multi-task and work independently in a very fast paced environment.
- Well organized and possess excellent time management and follow through skills
THIS JOB MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE ON STYLECAREERS.COM IF IT HAS BEEN POSTED FOR MORE THAN 30 DAYS
Organization: Idea Nuova
Job Title: Designer – Graphic/CAD – Home Fashion
Location: New York, New York