DESIGN ASSISTANT for Kate Spade – Women’s Footwearviews: 0
Primary Purpose: As a member of the Women’s Footwear Design team, you will be supporting the team from both a creative and technology driven perspective. The Design Assistant- Footwear will support the team with the shoe design process, including assisting with sketches, specs, presentation boards, meeting preparation, sample management and administrative tasks. You will be a part of a dynamic, creative environment where you will collaborate with talented designers and cross-functional partners in the business.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in Design to…
• Assist Women’s footwear designer with both technical sketches and hand sketches
• Produce CADs as an aid to design (for design presentations) and for the Merchandising team.
• Work pro-actively according to the Product Development calendar to stay ahead of timelines.
• Develop partnerships with Design, Product Development& Merchandising to build an integrated working relationship
• Build and maintain an organized project identification system.
• May assist in creating presentation boards for design and merchandising.
• Responsible for Design related Administrative tasks
The accomplished individual will possess…
• Knowledge of footwear design
• Proven ability to sketch
• Exceptional proficiency in of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop and Excel
• Ability to handle multiple priorities (quickly and efficiently) with tight deadlines.
• Team player with strong communication and organizational skills.
• Understanding of Coach aesthetic.
An outstanding professional will have…
• 1-2 years related work experience in graphics and CAD design
• Bachelor’s Degree in Design or related field
About Adecco Creative and Marketing : We are the trusted “go to” Industry leader in Fashion, Creative and Marketing staffing solutions. We have an impressive portfolio of unique and well established, client, partnerships, across vast indices. This affords us the ability to connect people to exciting and dynamic, employment opportunities daily. We are a boutique, house, subsidiary, under the larger Adecco staffing umbrella. Adecco has over fifty years of experience as a staffing partner with over 450 locations in the U.S. and putting to work on average, 70,000 people per day with a presence in more than 60 countries worldwide. Adecco is an equal opportunity employer with competitive benefits. For more on Adecco please visit https://www.adeccousa.com
In order to be considered please send your resume for review asap. Thanks!
THIS JOB MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE ON STYLECAREERS.COM IF IT HAS BEEN POSTED FOR MORE THAN 30 DAYS
Job title: Design Assistant for Kate Spade New York
Organization: Kate Spade New York
Location: New York, New York