ASSISTANT DESIGNER – Accessories / Bagsviews: 0
Design Assistant for Adrienne Vittadini women’s Fashion Luggage, Duffels and Handbags
Primary Purpose: As a member of the Luggage and handbag Team, you will be supporting the team from both a creative and technology driven perspective. The Design Assistant will support the team with the Luggage, Duffels, handbag process, including assisting with board presentations, meeting preparation, sample management and administrative tasks.
You will be a part of a dynamic, creative environment where you will collaborate with talented designers and the creative Director.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in Design to be …
- Assist the Creative Director with technical designs
- Produce CADS as an aid to design (for design Presentations) and for Merchandising team.
- Work Pro-actively according to the Product Development Calendar to stay ahead of timelines
- Develop partnerships with Design, Product development & Merchandising to build integrated working relationship
- Build and maintain an organized project identification system
- Knowledge of Luggage , duffels, handbag designs
- Proven ability to sketch on Illustrator
- Ability to handle multiple priorities (quickly and efficiently) with tight deadlines
- Team Player with strong communication and organizational skills
An outstanding professional will have…
- 1-2 years related work experience in graphics and cad design
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design or related field
If you are looking for a good Mentor, and want to be considered please send your resume and salary requirements.
THIS JOB MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE ON STYLECAREERS.COM IF IT HAS BEEN POSTED FOR MORE THAN 30 DAYS
Job Title: ASSISTANT DESIGNER – Accessories / Bags
Organization: Adrienne Vittadini
Location: New York, NY