Assistant Cad Designer – Intimates and Sleepwearviews: 0
We are looking to hire assistant designer to support designers in managing the needs of the design team.
This position requires someone very strong in photoshop and illustrator, who can take a hand sketch or sample and draw it quickly in illustrator and render in Photoshop.
The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of experience as an assistant designer or cad artist in Intimates and sleepwear.
- Assist designers in creating flat sketches
- Assist designers to color and render cads in Photoshop
- Assist design team in researching new graphics and put graphics into existing flats in a timely fashion
- Update Cads with appropriate information for catalogue and showroom binders
- Assist design team with organization of samples
- Understanding of fabrics, trims, construction, and sketching
- Meticulous and detail-oriented with strong organizational skills, the ability to thrive in a deadline-driven environment
- Excellent Photoshop and Illustrator Experience. We do most of our work in Photoshop including but not limited to; digitizing laces, recoloring, textures and fabrics, Print fills.
- Eye for color and detail oriented. Self evaluating and checking your own work.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality
THIS JOB MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE ON STYLECAREERS.COM IF IT HAS BEEN POSTED FOR MORE THAN 30 DAYS
Assistant Cad Designer – Intimates and Sleepwear
Organization: Gina Group, LLC
Location: New York, NY