Apparel Designer – Western/Denim Apparel – Relocation to TXviews: 0
Westmoor Mfg. Co. was founded on the principles of individuality, intelligence, and style. Today, Westmoor Mfg. Co. prides and builds itself upon family values that permeate throughout the company’s successful apparel brands. Panhandle label honors its authentic cowboy inspiration through its small but impactful style details, western prints, and supreme fit. Rock and Roll Denim and Rock and Roll Cowgirl present western apparel and denim with a fashion flare that is undeniably enticing. The clothing features the details those living the Western lifestyle know and love while pushing the boundaries with new prints, stylized embroidery, and modern trends. Through these brands the company has continued to pursue its love of fashion, persistently and consistently designing and creating stylish, high-quality merchandise.
Westmoor Mfg. Co., based in Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas, seeks an APPAREL DESIGNER. EOE.
- BS/BA in Apparel/Fashion Design required
- 4 years in the industry required
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Illustrator and Photoshop
- In-depth knowledge of design techniques and processes
- Ability to set the overall creative tone and lead the creative design process
- Excellent sense of style and color
- Proficiency in garment construction
- Proficiency in sketching illustrations
- Excellent communications skills and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility to deadline demands, seasonal schedules
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance options.
- Paid holidays and vacation.
- Company clothing allowance perks.
Please include resume and portfolio when applying.
**Must be able to relocate to Fort Worth, TX**
THIS JOB MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE ON STYLECAREERS.COM IF IT HAS BEEN POSTED FOR MORE THAN 30 DAYS
Job title: Apparel Designer – Western/Denim Apparel
Organization: Westmoor Mfg. Co. / Slate Denim & Co.
Location: Fort Worth, TX