Anthropologie Spring 2018 Internships – Apparel Designviews: 0
CREATOR: You are innovative, inventive, artistic, and detail oriented.
Design Intern Responsibilities
- Assist in the development of product
- Organize samples and trims
- Set up and maintain design books
- Work with overseas factory shipments
- Hand sketching skills as well as ability to sketch or to communicate design ideas via CAD
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively collaborate with partners in Merchandising, Buying, Production, and Design
- Ability to respond to business objectives with creative, innovative, and cost-effective design solutions
- Ability to research and report on industry trend direction, color direction, and fabric innovations approximately 9-12 months ahead of season
- Ability to recognize and accurately forecast fashion and cultural trends as they relate to the target customer
What to Submit
(2) Spring 2018 Design Brief (8.5 X 11 PDF)
- Study our customer and design a concept board for the spring 2018 season showing a fashion trend based upon your understanding of our customer and product (can focus on soft woven blouses, dresses, structured wovens, or knits – or a variety of these).
- The board should touch upon trending fashion silhouettes, pattern direction, and color palette. Please include image tears, trims, knit downs, fabric qualities, or anything you feel is relevant to convey your point of view.
- Create 3-5 hand-drawn figure sketches based around this idea to demonstrate your research abilities, ability to develop a concept, as well as your artistic hand.
- This is the creative part of the application so have fun with it!
***Please be sure to include your portfolio and/or links to your personal web site for us to check out!!***
How to Submit
- Please create 1 PDF that contains the two pieces of your application (resume and design brief) and upload it to the Resume section of your online application.
- Once you have submitted your complete application online you will receive an email invitation to complete a video interview for the position. This video interview must be completed within 2 days from the time you receive the invitation so be on the lookout for the video interview email.
***Please note it may take up to 2 weeks to receive the video interview invitation from our system, so please be patient!***
THIS JOB MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE ON STYLECAREERS.COM IF IT HAS BEEN POSTED FOR MORE THAN 30 DAYS
Anthropologie Spring 2018 Internships – Apparel Design
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania